View count: 7730
The development direction of this department is to take green energy materials as the core, and to develop green energy integration systems,
The goal is to promote the research of energy materials technology and the development of integrated green energy systems in the international perspective,
Combining the cultivation of high-tech R&D talents, it also includes the core competencies and basic literacy that students should have:
1. Possess the basic ability of professional knowledge of materials science and energy engineering.
2. Possess the ability to operate, analyze data and summarize.
3. Ability to write, present and publish professional reports.
4. Cultivate the ability to identify and solve problems.
5. Implement workplace ethics, attach importance to intellectual property rights and have humanistic qualities.
6. Possess the ability of public service, lifelong learning and internationalization.
The department is the key development department of industry-academia research of the school. The development focus of the research institute is to "cultivate all-round high-quality green energy materials and energy system integration, and have advanced functional material manufacturing and analysis capabilities. Professional talents" as the development goal. And with "thin film/nano technology as the core of academic research, strengthening students' operational ability in material analysis and vacuum process practice, and integration of sustainable energy technology" as the development feature, the development direction will be green energy materials, nano-films, optoelectronic semiconductors And clean energy materials as the target, such as: thin-film solar technology, vertical axis wind power generation technology, fuel cell technology, etc.